DOCK CONTROL PCB LCE-DC4
- Electronic motor protection (power monitoring).
- Hall-sensor or current transformer technology.
- Self-learning motor size – from 0.75 to 1.5 kW.
- 24 VDC switch-mode power supply – up to 90 W.
- Mains voltage selections for 3x230 or 3x400 VAC.
- Indication of correct phase-sequence (for motor).
- 4 x 24 VDC valve outputs (short-circuit protected).
- Power sensing technology on all four valve outputs.
- 6 x 24 VDC AUX outputs for traffic-light or signalling.
- 4 x digital or analog sensor inputs (0 - 24 VDC).
- LED indication of sensor inputs (on/off) state.
- Optional wireless LAN (WLAN) connectivity.
- Connects up to 9 push buttons and 4 status LEDs.
- Pin-header for optional membrane keypad.
- 4-digit status and configuration LED display.
- 3 x on-board buttons for display menu selections.
- 3 x signal relays to manage external door control.
- 2 x general purpose potential-free output relays.
- 2 x 230 VAC output relays for traffic or dock light.
- LED indication of all relays and valves output state.
- Patent pending power technology.
- OEM design possibilities.
The PCB is under development.
but you can still contact us if you have any special questions about the features
or maybe you have a personalized solution in mind that we should have a dialog about.
Contact information can be found in the CONTACT button in our main menu.
More information and details such as door control case possibilities, technical details and 3D designs.
Can be found in LCE-DC4's product sheet underneath.